[Moo] Christmas Crock-pot, Pot-Luck, Happy Party

Barbara Miller blithaofwolfhou at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 17 15:22:04 PST 2011

Greetings all,

You are all invited to  Sudentorre's Crock-Pot, Pot-Luck Christmas Party at the CCC on 1213 Dandridge St in Fredericksburg (22401), this coming Tuesday, Dec 20 from 7-9pm.

If you are traveling south from work, come straight to the Party, there will be supper foods and drink for you! If you have been out doing last minute shopping, come for munchies and games! We will have a wonderfully relaxing evening of medieval board and card games games (maybe even a game of poch, so bring your pennies for gambling), carols, and socializing. Activities for young and old!

If you are new to the area, or interested in the SCA, or just lurking on the lists, I personally invite you to come and get to know us. Give us the opportunity to meet you!

Directions can be found at: http://sudentorre.atlantia.sca.org/loc_ccc.php

Yours in Service,
Blitha of Wolfhou

PS, looking ahead:

There will be no archery at House Wolfhou on Sunday, Dec 25.
There will also be no Tuesday gathering at the CCC on the following tuesday, Dec 27th.

The annual New Year's Party (and First Archery Shoot at the ringing in of the new year, followed by fire works) at House Wolfhou will be from the morning of Dec 31 through the evening of January 1!  Plenty of games, puzzles, archery, food, socializing and other such fun activities! Directions are at: http://sudentorre.atlantia.sca.org/loc_wolfhou.php