[Moo] Just an Archery reminder...in case you didn't hear it coming!

michael sheppard mlsheppard2760 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 22 05:21:32 PST 2011

Greetings Your Excellencies, and Archers of the Barony of Stierbach,

First a sing-a-long...
[sung to the tune of "O Holy Night"] key: Eb

*O' Ba-rony*
*there is no friday prac--tice,*
*For you'll agree*
*I need more time to trim my tree...!*
**
*Next week the same*
*stay home avoid the dri--ve in,*
*we reconvene in the new year you'll see.....*
**

So Archers, one and all, please keep in mind there will be *NO WINTER
ARCHERY PRACTICE* this Friday 12/23 or Friday 12/30 at the Bull Run
Shooting Center as the site has Holiday hours , closing at 5pm.  HOWEVER,
we *will be returning* to the Center the following *Friday1/6/2012*, (and
every Friday thereafter!!) from 5-7pm-ish!

When: Friday Evenings 5-7pm
Location: Bull Run Public Shooting Center • 7700 Bull Run Drive •
Centreville, VA  • 20121-2580
Fee for shooting: $3.25
**sorry NO Crossbows allowed - but you can still come out and play! (or
even sing us a song!!)

Have a wonderful Holiday, Christmas and New Years.  Full of great roasted
beast and such!

YIS,
Saphir

Dietrich Saphir zum Drache
Deputy Archery Marshal, Barony of Stierbach
Kingdom of Atlantia

**For more information on baronial archery practices contact
archery-marshal​@stierbach.org. ALSO, should you or anyone you know
(Baronial or even Kingdom) has archery practices please feel free to
forward me the info as I am attempting to compile a new revised list of
'Local Archery Practices' for the Kingdom Archery community.  Thank you.