[Moo] [Archers] New Years Archery

Marcolo DelMare marcolobronzethunder at gmail.com
Fri Dec 30 19:51:13 PST 2011

Oh man, if my hangover isn't too bad I will be there. :)

--
"Somebody has to do something, and it's just incredibly pathetic that it
has

"In medieval times, people probably would have referred to me as
“Phlegmatic” and attributed this tendency to an imbalance of my humors.
These days people just think of me as an an irreverent asshat."
 -- Patrick Rothfuss