[Moo] Information asked from Bergental Pennsic Encampment landagent

lady_esperanza at cox.net lady_esperanza at cox.net
Mon Feb 7 12:03:18 PST 2011

Apparently the Bergental Pennsic Encampment that shares the N21 space is growing. So much so that they are talking about limiting thier camp size this year so that they can stay on the N21 block.

They are asking if the Stierbach camp will grow, shrink or stay the same? If anything I would think it might grow a little this year because it is Pennsic 40. We were asked to do a little poll to see how many of us will be camping with the Barony this year so they would have some sort of idea if they need to limit.

If you plan to camp with the Barony this year at Pennsic please let me know so I can let them know.

Thanks

Lady Esperanza
Seneschal, Barony of Stierbach