[Moo] War Question

Marcolo DelMare marcolobronzethunder at gmail.com
Tue Feb 15 08:31:58 PST 2011

Now I tend to think of Pennsic as the best war the SCA has to offer.
But to be honest I haven't been to any of the other big ones so my
opion is rather provincial. I decided to look around at other wars
online.

It seems like the big Three are Pennsic, Gulf War and Estrella. Are
any other wars at that scale? For example: Winter War in Potsdam, NY.
Lilies War in Smithville, Mo. Antir/West war in Gold Beach, Or. Gothic
Wars in Lubbock, TX or Rules of War (Southern Crusades) wherever that
happens.

Marcolo

--
Somebody has to do something, and it's just incredibly pathetic that it has
to be us.