[Moo] Reminder - Open House 2/27 12 noon-?

Maven sk8maven at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 26 13:58:40 PST 2011

The first of an ongoing series of Open Houses will be held at our place, 1119
Whittier Avenue,  Winchester, VA, Sunday, February 27th, starting about noon and
running until whenever. Potluck, bring something to share, bring a project you
want to work on or discuss, bring any questions you want to ask, or just bring
yourself.

We have leftover Costco "Death by Chocolate" cake (from my birthday a few days
ago), and would love to have some help eating it up.

There should be plenty of on-street parking, and a few cars can be accommodated
in the driveway (caution, it's quite steep).

To find us from in-town, take Amherst or Boscawen Street outbound toward the
hospital. When they meet at the Amherst Diner (an intersection well-marked by a
traffic light, a Southern States store and a Walgreen's drug store), continue
outbound on Amherst about two or three blocks. Whittier splits off from Amherst
to the right at an angle. Bear right onto Whittier, past the park on your right,

and we will be the third house on your left after the park.

>From out of town, take your best route to the Route 37 bypass. Take Route 50
inbound past the hospital, and turn left on any of the following streets: Fox
Drive, Myrtle   Avenue, Allison   Avenue, or Wood Avenue. Take a right onto
Whittier

Avenue, and look for 1119 (we'll be the third house on the right after the
intersection with Wood).

No matter which way you come, if you pass the Museum of the Shenandoah  Valley,
you've gone too far. If you're coming from town, continue toward the Middle
School and take a RIGHT onto Wood   Avenue. It you're heading toward town, look
for a hard left turn (Whittier), or continue to the Valley Health or Southern
States parking lots, turn around, and follow the outbound directions.

If you're still lost, please call 540-667-7395 and we'll do our best to get you
un-lost.

YiS,
Medhbhin/Maven