[Moo] War Question

Aimee Kratts troenwolf at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 15 10:51:05 PST 2011

All things are relative. Upstate New York is a really financially poor place to live. In my little town, if you could get into St. Lawrence, it meant you had money. That's just the way it was seen by the locals, of which I was one in 1982. I'm not saying that was accurate (!), I'm just saying that's the perception.

Small towns are breeding grounds for alternate realities. All I need to do to remind myself of that is talk to my cousins who have never left the Green Mountains of New Hampshire. Just ask them about how to solve the world's problems. They know. And never having left the borders of New Hampshire, they are certain they know all about how Washington, D.C. works.

It would be hilarious if it wasn't so blood-chillingly black and white.

And my bad on the geography. That was so long ago!

Aimee