[Moo] Sudentorre's Business Meeting

siegfriedmcclure at aol.com siegfriedmcclure at aol.com
Tue Jan 11 07:03:50 PST 2011

The current forecast is for snow to begin around 4pm and continue through the night.

We don't have an official snow policy, so I'm going to make one up!   If "Fredericksburg Parks & Rec" close for evening activities, we won't have the meeting.  At the moment, both Parks & Rec and Fredericksburg Schools are operating on a normal schedule.

If you don't think you can safely get to the meeting, don't try!  If you're an officer, please send me an email with your report.  If you have anything that you want to bring up, please email me that information as well.

Feel free to call me if you have any concerns.

In service,

Siegfried
571-572-2489