[Moo] A&S Night ath the Webb's

Jenine Webb jeninewebb at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 24 12:00:34 PST 2011

I am not feeling well and not up for company tonight.
Please plan to join us next Monday, Jan 31 at 7:00 pm
We will be doing leatherworking and woodburning. I have extra woodburning tools if anyone wants to give it a try, bring your design ideas. We also have sewing machines available if you have a sewing projet to work on.
We will be serving home made jerky and other snacks, feel free to bring something to share.
We can also have a mulled wine making demo, if anyone is interested let us know so we can gather ingredients.
Children are welcome, We have a 9 year old who is always up for 9 men morris, or chess etc...
We have dogs and cats who may likck you in greeting.

Not interested in A&S? Just come for the company and maybe a movie, sit by the fire and make some new friends.
Site is wet.