[Moo] Baronial Business Meeting - Tomorrow - July 6th

lady_esperanza at cox.net lady_esperanza at cox.net
Tue Jul 5 14:55:33 PDT 2011

Reminder, The Baronial Business Meeting is tomorrow night! This meeting is held at the Manassas Central Library and starts at 7:00pm. The address of the library is 8601 Mathis Avenue.

Topics include but aren't limited to; open officer positions, upcoming events - Baronial Birtday 2011, Pennsic, Atlantia 30 year, Holiday Faire 2011. We will also be talking about Baronial Birthday 2012 and Holiday Faire 2012. It is not to early to start planning, espeacily Baronial Birthday 2012. The Calendar is filling soon and we need to Spike a date and need an Autocrat.

I hope to see everyone there!

Lady Esperanza Susanna Flecha
Seneschal, Barony of Stierbach