[Moo] Stierbach Baronial Birthday Schedule

Janie Darby briana491 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 14:11:29 PDT 2011

Greetings!

The following is the schedule for activities for Stierbach's Baronial
Birthday this coming Saturday at the Prince William County Fairgrounds:

9:00 a.m. - Site opens
10:00 a.m. - Authorizations and inspections begin
11:00 a.m. - Competitions and tourneys begin
4:30 p.m. - Baronial Court
6:30 p.m. - Site closes

This is a low-key event, with lots of opportunity to spend time with your
friends.

There will be fighting, both heavy and rapier, as well as authorizations.
There will be archery. There will be merchants.

There is a bardic competition, as well as an A&S competition. Their
Excellencies will choose their Stierbach Champions.

Pets are allowed. The site is dry. Please bring with you whatever you wish
to sit upon or under, as well as food and beverage for lunch.

We have use of the smaller hall (which has that wondrous invention that
cools the air!) and the bathrooms.

*Directions:*  From I-66: Take the Rt. 234 exit (exit number 44). Turn left
onto Dumfries Rd (Business 234), about the 5th red light. Go north about one
mile and, immediately after the National Guard Armory, turn left onto
American Legion Drive into the fairgrounds.

>From I-95, south of the Washington, DC beltway: Take RT 234 North towards
Manassas (exit number 152B). Follow Route 234 for about fourteen miles and
turn right at the light onto Dumfries Rd (Business 234). Go north about one
mile and, immediately after the National Guard Armory, turn left onto
American Legion Drive and into the fairgrounds.

Please direct questions to the Autocrat:

Baroness Briana Maclukas
571 643-5531 (before 10 p.m. please)