[Moo] Canton of Sudentorre business meeting and directory update

Brian Bertrand bertran.de.st.jean at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 06:01:47 PDT 2011

Tonight is the Canton's business meeting.  This will be the last business
meeting of the summer, as the August meeting will fall during Pennsic, and
has been cancelled unless major and urgent business must be dealt with by
then.  Tonight's agenda is fairly light to my knowledge, so we can get
through it quickly, giving people time to discuss War plans and such
afterward.  If there are any items of business that need to be addressed,
please bring them to my attention prior to the meeting, so that I can ensure
they are dealt with.

The Canton Directory project is still ongoing, if you wish to have your
contact information included in the new directory, please go to the Canton
website, download the release form (its there now I promise!) and either
scan it and email it to me at seneschal at sudentorre.atlantia.sca.org, or
mail it to the address printed on the form.  Due to time pressures and
issues with getting the form on the site, I am delaying the cutoff date
until the end of August.

--
In Service to the Dream,

Brian C. Bertrand
SKA-Bertran de Saint Jean

I am a fan of the cereal comma:  Part of a balanced breakfast that includes
milk, juice, and toast.

Showing deference to those with power over you is not courtesy, it is
self-preservation.  Showing deference to those over whom you have power is
not only courtesy, but grace.