[Moo] Holiday Faire Lunch Feast

Marcolo DelMare marcolobronzethunder at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 20:15:55 PDT 2011

Would someone please forward this to the cantons? Thanks :)

Hey all,

   The past few years we have been spoiled by the wonderful foods provided
by Lady Elizabeth of Hadley hall for lunch at Holiday Faire. However this
year she is unable to do so, and her hard work and wonderful food will be
missed. I contacted the Seneschal of the Canton of Abhainn Iarthair, Lord
Darri. Unfortunately they will not be able to take this project on this year
either. The Stierbach cooks guild is also unable provide a head cook. I am
looking for a volunteer or volunteers. The merchants rely on us to provide
them a hot lunch so they can man their booths at the fair. The lunch feast
has proven to be a success year after year financially and gastronomically.
Please let me know if you would like to step up to the plate (pun intended).

Marcolo
autocrat
marcolobronzethunder at gmail.com

--
Somebody has to do something, and it's just incredibly pathetic that it has
to be us.

"In medieval times, people probably would have referred to me as
“Phlegmatic” and attributed this tendency to an imbalance of my humors.
These days people just think of me as an an irreverent asshat."
 -- Patrick Rothfuss