[Moo] Thank You

Rhonwen verch Tuder rhonwen at kandsbennett.net
Tue Jul 26 04:29:34 PDT 2011

Greetings unto the Barony of Stierbach, from your Baron and Baroness.

Our birthday event was truly a wonderful day, and we were very happy that so many of you could come and join us.  Thank you to the kind gentles who gave us gifts to mark the occasion.  They are items we will never forget to be sure.  Especially to the Canton of Sudentorre for their gifts of cloth covers for coolers and pilgrim bags, they will be put to good use.

We wanted to thank our outgoing champions one more time.  You served us well and hope that your time with us was enjoyable.  To that end, the champions for our final year have been chosen!

Heavy Champion: Ragnarr Ribcracker

Rapier Champion: Benjamin Lilj

Archery Champion: Esperanza Susana Fletcha

Thrown Weapons Champion: John the Brewer

Arts and Sciences Champion: Wiglaf Sigeberhting

   Bardic Champion: Simone del Amore

Youth Champion: Richard of Hadley Hall

Our Equestrian Champion will be selected at our next equestrian day this fall.  If you are interested in serving in this position please come and enjoy the day.

 Yours,

Flaithri et Rhonwen