[Moo] [pennsicmoo] Do I got to Land Grab if it's raining?

Janie Darby briana491 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 05:59:25 PDT 2011

A heads up for those of you coming up for Land Grab, especially if you
haven't come up first weekend before, or if it's been awhile since you did
so...

Troll lines are likely to be very long. Old-timers should remember the lines
middle weekend of years past. Arriving before noon, even though it may mean
waiting to get on site, may mitigate the pain. Folks who arrived in the
afternoon last year waited in line for more than an hour (more like two, as
I recall).

Please bring with you to Troll: Your photo ID with birthdate, proof of SCA
membership (if applicable), cash or a credit card to cover the balance owed
to the Coopers ($40 for adult members, $65 for adult non-members), your
vehicle license number, your receipt for pre-reg (just in case), and your
patience.

And, should you find yourself with an extra couple of hours during the War,
please consider volunteering at Troll (or wherever you usually volunteer).

This has been a public service announcement on behalf of the Pennsic Troll
Staff, two of whom are from Stierbach.

Briana