[Moo] Assistance from Anyone?

Laura Barrett alienorb48912 at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 23 14:29:22 PDT 2011

Please Check out www.micron.com actively recruiting technicians & engineers....
YIS,
Alienor/Laura

Love Conquers All

________________________________
From: Jonathan Blaine <hourumiyamoto at gmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, July 21, 2011 11:03 PM
Subject: [Moo] Assistance from Anyone?

Hello everyone,

I'm reaching out the Barony here cause I know we have a number of I.T.
Professionals in the barony (But if you have anything, I'm still
interested.)
I'm needing something, bad. Any type of job at this point is fine.
I'll scrub the jail cells with my own tooth brush if i have too lol

I've got bills piling up and student loans aren't taking care of them,
I'm really wanting to get back into the SCA a little more than I have
been, but my money issues are constraining me, greatly. So although a
Job would cause some issues, at least I could gather the money to
finish my armor and hobbies for A&S.

I remember Allen mentioning something about someone needing a Quality
Assurance person, so please contact me offlist. I can send you a copy
of my resume, but would prefer to do it on a 1 on 1 basis rather than
post it fully to the group.

Thanks everyone for their help, I really wished I could of made it to
Pensic 40, but alas.. I can't, and it's really bugging me. Thanks
again everyone.

--
"There are many path's to enlightenment, and many people who travel
those paths."