[Moo] Help with Equestrian Practice Information

Barbara Miller thewolfhou at aol.com
Thu Jun 2 09:02:09 PDT 2011

 There will be an equestrian practice on  Jun 12th ... Taken from an older post by Lady Aleanor: "We have 2 marshals (Lady Nem KEQM has graciously volunteered to be here for authorizations) and Her Excellency Rhonwen had volunteered for MOL. I will wait for confirmation for an MOL, will repost when it is confirmed.
    Let's plan on getting an early start setting up at our next practice for set up,  warm up,  authorizations and finish with safety & liability class. We are planning on having the pool ready for use as well as our normal BBQ/potluck. June 12th, 2011 11am to 6 pm 171 Rolling Valley Lane. Call if you need directions (540)635-2145."

I guess it is come with riding gear, swim suit and a potluck dish...
--Blitha