[Moo] Cub Scout demo

Rhonwen verch Tuder rhonwen at kandsbennett.net
Fri Jun 3 07:50:13 PDT 2011

On Wednesday June 22 from 12-12:45pm we will be having a demo for the cub
scouts at Leesylvania State Park in Prince William County.

We will need fighters, people in garb to answer questions, and people who
can talk to kids about what they do in a very short amount of time.  The
cubs will be having their lunch break while we are there and due to the
number of children (~200) having kids come around in an orderly manner to
speak with us at tables is not feasible.

If you would be able to join me there, please drop me a line.

Yours,

Baroness Rhonwen