[Moo] setup/teardown grunt ISO work

Evan da Collaureo evan at scadian.net
Wed Jun 8 13:51:39 PDT 2011

Greetings to you, good Stierbachers and friends thereof, from Evan da Collaureo.

Circumstances have pushed me into asking this. I may not be able to attend Pennsic for other than the weekends of Land Grab and Strike (30-31 July and 13-14 Aug). Is there anyone here who would be willing to pay reasonable rates for helping with camp setup on Land Grab and with camp teardown on Strike? failing that, do you know anyone who would want such a paid assistant?

Please contact me off-list (evan at scadian dot net works fine), preferably before the pre-reg deadline next Wednesday!

Evan