[Moo] Atlantia 30 year prizes donations - Thank you

lady_esperanza at cox.net lady_esperanza at cox.net
Wed Jun 8 18:02:53 PDT 2011

A BIG THANK YOU to those that have contacted me offering an item or more for prizes for the Atlantia 30 year event!!!

It was not mentioned the other day but items for donation can also be a gift certificate for a lesson or two of your skill, be in it in heavy fighting, rapier fighting, archery, or one of the many A&S activities that are done throughout our Kingdom.

I need to know by July 1st that you will be participating but I don't need the prizes in hand until August 19th, so there is still plenty of time!!!

Information needed:

Name (modern/sca)

Address

Phone

Email

What you will be donating (if you know already, or general idea)

If it is for a specific age/discipline

Please contact me, Lady Esperanza Susanna Flecha (Lady_Esperanza at cox.net) to arrange pickup or drop off. Master Richard Wymarc (Wymarc at gmail.com) is also willing to arrange pickup of items if you are unable to meet up with me.

Lets keep them coming!!!

Lady Esperanza Susanna Flecha
Prize Coordinator - Atlantia 30 Year Event