[Moo] Outstanding Practice today!

Laura Barrett alienorb48912 at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 12 16:20:51 PDT 2011

Greetings,
  What an amazing turn out we had..... 13 authorizations completed for ground
crew & riders, and 2 of them were for youth lancers!
    Baron Flairthi is now a bannarette rider and jousting! I owe a debt of
gratitude for all of the ground crew authorizations and help with setting up and
tearing down the field. Baroness Rhonwen for MOL, everyone who shared their
time/talents/ & animals to make all of this possible..... and of course Maebhn &
Arthur for steak!!!! Liz & Chris for coming up from Lexington, helping set up
last night, & sharing her ride Pride. Griffon, Anne, & Occelleta, coming out &
sharing Pretty Boy. Lady Nem for helping with authorizations & sharing Spritz.
Our Youth riders Liz, Payton, & their families for all the help on the field
(1st time we've had more ground crew than riders!).  Mark for a wonderful job at
the grill (Ona's brother) Last but certainly not least my Lord & husband Reinmar
for the new heads equipment/set up/tear down (and anything else we need in a
hurry). Again my thanks for everyone who helped on the field, the support from
the ground makes us all look great!
  We look forward to seeing everyone at 30yr, and we have 3 more practices
before the season closes.
Here are some more dates for equestrian activities:
  Steierbach EQ practice: Sept 11th, Oct 23rd, & Nov13th
  Atlantian 30 yr (Stierbach) Sept 2nd - 5th
  Siege of Glenn Gary (Sylvan Glenn) Sept 23-25
  WOW (Sacred Stone) Oct 6 - 10
 Yours in Service,
 Alienor
Love Conquers All