[Moo] Atlantia 30 year Prize pickup at Storvik Novice Tourney

lady_esperanza at cox.net lady_esperanza at cox.net
Fri Jun 17 11:13:30 PDT 2011

At the Atlantia 30 year event it is our wish to showcase and display the many fine artisans, and generous benefactors that our fair Kingdom has.  We are inviting all gentles who so desire, to donate a prize to be given at the event to one of the many champions that day.

Prizes do not have to be made by the person gifting them, purchasing an item to give from a merchant is just as wonderful.  However, since they will be put on display please make sure you include a card or information about the maker so that we can give full credit.  Small items will be accepted as well, but please be aware that we may bundle multiple small items together for a basket prize. We are also taking gift certificates of peoples talents, you could give the gift of your knowledge, whether it be in a marshaled activity or A&S.

We will be having competitions in many disciplines and age groups.  If you would like to donate something for example that would go to a child, or an A&S participant that is not problem.  Please let us know when you deliver your gift so that we place it accordingly.

If you are planning to give a prize I, Lady Esperanza Susanna Flecha (Lady_Esperanza at cox.net) need to know by July 1st.  Prizes must be in before August 19th.  Master Richard Wymarc (Wymarc at gmail.com) is willing to arrange pickup of items if you are unable to meet up with Esperanza.

Please send Esperanza the following information:

Name (modern/sca)

Address

Phone

Email

What you will be donating (if you know already, or general idea)

If it is for a specific age/discipline

Thank you in advance for helping make 30 Year a Kingdom-wide event!

Lady Esperanza Susanna Flecha
Prize Coordinator - Atlantia 30 Year