[Moo] Looking for a shield

Amie Sparrow troenwolf at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 19 14:27:01 PDT 2011

Hi,

I'm posting this email for my husband. He receives the Moo digest but is for some reason blocked from posting messages himself.

He receives a response from the list that his message is being held for review but nothing ever happens after that. It goes into limbo.

If the list minister could help in this matter, I would appreciate it.

Thanks,

Amie

I'm looking for a 30" round shield with a center boss grip aka "punch grip" depicted at the bottom of this page...

http://houseasgard.com/BaldarBlunts/

..Even better, one with both a punch grip AND forearm grips. Unfortunately houseasgard.com only seems to sell the center bosses and grips, not the shield. Ideas?

Thanks,

Basilio Branquo