[Moo] Baronial Birthday/Investiture 2012

lady_esperanza at cox.net lady_esperanza at cox.net
Tue Jun 21 11:47:39 PDT 2011

The Atlantia calendar is already starting to fill for next year! If we would like to have our pick of dates for Baronial Birthday/Investiture we need to act soon! We can Spike a date as far as year in advance.

Keep in mind that if Kingdom Law changes, as they were asking for comments for at Curia, it might be possible that we will not be able to conflict with any other groups events within 150 miles.

I would like to see us get on the calendar soon. In this vain, if you were interested in Autocrating Baronial Birthday/Investiture please contact me.

Lady Esperanza
Seneschal, Barony of Stierbach