[Moo] Thank You again for your donations - Atlantia 30 year

lady_esperanza at cox.net lady_esperanza at cox.net
Wed Jun 22 18:46:50 PDT 2011

I wanted to thank again the people that found me on the archery range at the Storvik Novice and Unbelt Tourney. Your donations of prizes are appreciated by the Barony of Stierbach for the Atlantia 30 year prizes.

For those that know me, it will be no surprise that I will be attending the Royal Archer Competition this Saturday. Please find me after the shooting is completed. Donations can also be dropped off with Her Excellency, Baroness Rhonwen verch Tuder at the Known World Heraldic and Scribal Symposium Saturday.

I would also like to thank The Barony of Bright Hills, as they are collecting items for a Barony of Bright Hills Gift Basket to be given at the event!!!

There is still plenty of time to let me know of your donation as the cut off isn't until July 1st and we do not need them in hand until Aug 19th.

Lady Esperanza Susanna Flecha
Prize Coordinator - Atlantia 30 Year