[Moo] Juggling on Tuesday

James Ernst jamesernst at aol.com
Sun Jun 26 20:46:43 PDT 2011

I will be at Sudentorre's A&S meeting this Tuesday (the 28th) to teach
Juggling.  I have a collection of props, so don't feel required to bring
anything but yourself.  Directions can be found here:
http://sudentorre.atlantia.sca.org/loc_ccc.php.

In addition, if anyone is interested, I will also have equipment available
for learning "contact" juggling.  This is the type of juggling that the
Goblin King does in Labyrinth.  Here's a youtube link of a basic routine:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWcnq6-iTgU.

Siegfried

(perpetual amateur Juggler)

By the way, I still stand by my claim.  I have not yet failed to get at
least three successful toss-and-catch actions (one "jug") from anyone who
stayed for an entire session.