[Moo] Royal Pennsic Gift Baskets - update

Made For Willow madeforwillow at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 28 09:29:38 PDT 2011

Greetings Atlantia!

Pennsic is just around the corner and Their Majesties are looking forward to presenting the wonderful donated treasures made by the generous artisans of Atlantia.

Please assist me in collecting these generous donations.

I will be at the Stierbach Baronial Birthday for, July 9th, you will find me holding the Baronial Bardic Competition, I can accept donations there and will be collecting items up to the week before Pennsic War.
Please contact me with any concerns.

Arrangements can also be made to have items retrieved from your camps, Monday of war week! Please contact me as soon as items are available and we can begin assuring their safe delivery.

If you are not attending war, I will also accept items by snail mail at the address below.

Items may also be dropped off at Their Royal Majesties camp at Pennsic.
Thank you again for your generous donations!

In service to the Crown of Atlantia,
Baroness Willow Faye Dunne
Argent, a weeping willow tree proper within an orle vert
16 Ryland Road
Stafford, VA 22556
Cell: 703-391-5665 (please leave a message)

Royal Gift Basket Coordinator, Kingdom of Atlantia
Bardic Performer, Kingdom of Atlantia