[Moo] volunteers for Baronial Birthday

Richard Wymarc rwymarc at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 07:58:55 PDT 2011

Stick me in where needed.

Richard Wymarc

From: N Harrison
Sent: Monday, June 20, 2011 10:54 AM
To: The Barony of Stierbach ; Canton of Sudentorre
Subject: [Moo] volunteers for Baronial Birthday

Greetings unto the lists, and my apologies for procrastinating on this!

With Baronial Birthday rapidly approaching, troll is need of people willing to donate a couple of hours to getting others past the gate so we can all have a good time.  Solid arithmetic skills would be welcome, but certainly aren't required.  SCA membership is very strongly preferred, you can't handle the cash without it.  It would be greatly appreciated if you can arrive a few minutes before your scheduled shift and wait to leave until your replacement has arrived so we won't be undermanned with a growing line of people wanting to check in.  If you choose to volunteer, please specify which shift or shifts would work best for you --- Morning (9 o'clock to 11), or Lunchtime (11 to 1 o'clock).  More information will be provided after you sign up and as the event gets closer.

I need two Morning helpers and one Lunchtime helper.

My apologies to those who see this on multiple lists.  Would someone please forward this to the Abhainn Iarthair list?

Thank you for the bandwidth.

Miriel deNedham
Head Troll for Baronial Birthday