[Moo] Spring Crown

Shannon D. Combs-Bennett sdcbennett at alumni.indiana.edu
Wed Mar 2 06:38:40 PST 2011

Greetings,

For those of you who have not heard Spring Crown is being held at the
Meadow Event Park (VA state fairgrounds / King's Dominion) on May 7th.
More complete information can be found at the website
http://crown.atlantia.sca.org/?pg=home

One thing to note, is that Black Diamond is hosting an inter-branch
field display competition.  As we will have a field presence it is my
hope that as many of you as possible will help to contribute to the
heraldic display of the baronial pavilion as well as the decoration of
the inside of the pavilion as well.  If you are interested in helping
with this, and the hospitality table for the event, please let me know.
If you would like to have your pavilion next to ours please request that
with your space reservation; once reservation details are announced.

Looking forward to a close crown tournament!

Yours,

Baroness Rhonwen