[Moo] from the DtG autocrat

Shannon D. Combs-Bennett sdcbennett at alumni.indiana.edu
Fri Mar 25 10:26:07 PDT 2011

Greetings,

I just spoke to our autocrat for DtG and she has a few requests.

If you have a plastic table that you can bring for use at the event
tomorrow please bring it.  We need a few extra!!!

PLEASE!!!!  We need help setting up this evening, and most likely
tomorrow morning.  If you are able to come out please do so.  There has
not been a lot of response to requests for help in set up, clean up and
break down.  The group needs your help to make this event happen, please
come and support it.

See you this afternoon!

Yours,

Baroness Rhonwen