[Moo] Pearl Passport Promenade

lady_esperanza at cox.net lady_esperanza at cox.net
Wed Mar 30 11:50:58 PDT 2011

The Pearl Passports Promenade is coming soon!!! I will be picking up the passports for Stierbach at Coronation.

They would like to have one volunteer in each Barony/Shire/Canton, etc. distribute the passports to interested people in the local group. If someone would like to volunteer to distribute the passports within the Barony please let me know ASAP so that your name can be forwarded to the Coordinators. If no one volunteers you will be stuck with me.  :)

Lady Esperanza Susanna Flecha
Seneschal, Barony of Stierbach