[Moo] volunteers... anyone?

Lisa Mitchell cframwymarc at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 9 07:01:50 PST 2011

Do you need help for the 8 to 10 am shift?

Ceridwen

Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2011 17:23:58 -0500
From: miriel.denedham at gmail.com
To: moo at stierbach.org; Watchtower at sudentorre.atlantia.sca.org
Subject: [Moo] volunteers... anyone?

Greetings unto the lists!
With Defending the Gate rapidly approaching, troll is need of people willing to donate a couple of hours to getting others past the gate so we can all have a good time.  Solid arithmetic skills would be welcome, but certainly aren't required.  SCA membership is very strongly preferred, you can't handle the cash without it.  It would be greatly appreciated if you can arrive a few minutes before your scheduled shift and wait to leave until your replacement has arrived so we won't be undermanned with a growing line of people wanting to check in.  If you choose to volunteer, please specify which shift or shifts would work best for you --- Merchants and Staff Only (before the official opening of site, aka 8am to 10am), Morning (10 o'clock to noon), Early Afternoon (noon to 2 o'clock), or Late Afternoon (2 o'clock to 4 o'clock, which is the closing of troll).  More information will be provided after you sign up and as the event gets closer.

My apologies to those who see this on multiple lists.  Would someone please forward this to the Abhainn Iarthair list?
Thank you for the bandwidth.
Miriel deNedham
Head Troll for Defending the Gate