[Moo] Finger Loop Braiding

Laurie Clarkston garadh at verizon.net
Mon Mar 14 15:46:26 PDT 2011

BTW, we will be in the big room instead of the basement.  The CCC Board moved
their meeting this month.  We will be in the basement next month.

Plan to come early or ontime.  Usually when the CCC changes their board meetings
it is because something is going on at the college and parking becomes scarce.

Cairistiona