[Moo] URGENT PLEASE READ Needed: Pennsic Land Agent

Kelly L. Bennett klbennet at cs.indiana.edu
Tue Mar 15 12:11:20 PDT 2011

If you are considering going to Pennsic for both weeks, please read this
message.

The Barony does not yet have a land agent for Pennsic. Because of this
nobody is able to register to camp with the Barony. We are unable to
begin negotiating for our regular spot and we cannot converse with the
others on the same block to make sure we get enough space. In short,
without a land agent , the Barony will NOT HAVE A CAMP for Pennsic 40.
If you are willing to be land agent please speak up.

I am planning on being on site for the first weekend, so I will be there
to help setup many of the big items. I will also have a trailer in tow,
so I am willing to haul many of the items from Stierbach to Pennsic and
also to go to the Pennsic locker and pick things up. Of course more
hands helping with these tasks will make them go faster, so additional
help will not be turned down.

Baron Flaithri