[Moo] URGENT PLEASE READ Needed: Pennsic Land Agent

Dexter Guptill 3fgburner at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 18:04:19 PDT 2011

Not hearing any other responses, so be it.

Your Excellencies, I'll do it.  I'll try to arrange a relief-in-place
for a day or so, as the War approaches.

On Tue, Mar 15, 2011 at 3:11 PM, Kelly L. Bennett
<klbennet at cs.indiana.edu> wrote:
> If you are considering going to Pennsic for both weeks, please read this
> message.
> The Barony does not yet have a land agent for Pennsic. Because of this
> nobody is able to register to camp with the Barony. We are unable to begin
> negotiating for our regular spot and we cannot converse with the others on
> the same block to make sure we get enough space. In short, without a land
> agent , the Barony will NOT HAVE A CAMP for Pennsic 40. If you are willing
> to be land agent please speak up.

Ld Erich von Kleinfeld, CGD, MC, mka

--
Dex
http://members.cox.net/dguptill

"Rule 37: There is no overkill. There is only 'Open Fire', and 'I need
to reload'. " http://www.schlockmercenary.com