[Moo] Correction to Defending the Gate's Lost and Runaways

Laurie Clarkston garadh at verizon.net
Tue Mar 29 17:55:58 PDT 2011

Greetings to those who have lost items from Defending the Gate.

The following items were found after everyone went home Saturday night:

One man's glove--color is black -- looking for its mate

Wool Plum color hood -- looks very new

One pewter tankard -- very stout (think this was found at Feast)

One dark red wool cloak -- found up on the archery range

One yellow cap -- It is not Sir Richard's...grin.

One leather mug with leather handle -- it leaks, but otherwise a nice mug.

One GPS (Garmin?) carrying case -- color black.

One stowaway cloak found its way to Bright Hills.  Arangements are underway for
its return trip home to its owner.

If any of the above items might be yours, or you know of someone who lost said
item, please contact me so I might arrange ranson...er, its return to its
rightful owner.

Thank you,
Cairistiona
Subscriptions: