[Moo] Canton business meeting 5/10/2011

Brian Bertrand bertran.de.st.jean at gmail.com
Fri May 6 08:20:12 PDT 2011

(I had problems sending the agenda as an attachment, so here it is inline,
my apologies.)

Below is the current agenda for the Canton of Sudentorre's next
monthly business meeting at 7 pm (ish) on Tuesday May 10th at the Campus
Christian Center on the University of Mary Washington campus.  Directions to
the site can be found here <http://sudentorre.atlantia.sca.org/loc_ccc.php>.
The Exchequer will be presenting the proposed 2010-2011 Canton budget, so
interested parties should attend.

Anyone having new business to address, please call or email me so it can be
added to the agenda.

*Canton of Sudentorre *
*Business Meeting Agenda 5/10/2011*
**
*Officers’ Reports*
**
***Old Business*

*2011-2012 Canton Budget** – *

*Membership of the Financial Committee* –

*Canton Storage Locker* –

*Canton Directory Update* –

*List Fence Construction* –

*Permanent Gate at Isaak Walton League -*

*New Business*

**

*Announcements*

*Pearl Promenade Passports *–

*Upcoming Events of Local Interest* –

*Baronial Day* –

*Demos* –

*Canton Activities This Month* –

--
In Service to the Dream,

Brian C. Bertrand
SKA-Bertran de Saint Jean

I am a fan of the cereal comma:  Part of a balanced breakfast that includes
milk, juice, and toast.

Showing deference to those with power over you is not courtesy, it is
self-preservation.  Showing deference to those over whom you have power is
not only courtesy, but grace.

A bullet, laser beam, missile or charge may have your name on it, smartbombs
and bombs are addressed "To whom it may concern"..