[Moo] Curia from Crown

lady_esperanza at cox.net lady_esperanza at cox.net
Tue May 24 09:06:56 PDT 2011

Before I'm off to the next Curia at Sapphire Joust it occurs to me that I was remiss in informing the populace of the news from the last Curia. I apologize for not sending the information sooner.

There Majesties reminded us to please pre-register for events. It really helps the staff prepare for the event, especially feasts at events. The feast at Crown had to be canceled due to lack of pre-registrations.

It was also mentioned that Fall Coronation had one bid and that bid was out of Kingdom. They were asking that additional event bids be submitted within 10 days of Crown. (Stierbach was not and is not planning to submit a bid for Coronation. We will need recovery time from Atlantia 30 year.) For those not on the Merry Rose, the bid would be to having Coronation as part of the Siege of Glengary in Aethelmearc.

The Kingdom Officers gave report on updating and reviewing their part of Kingdom Laws, as all laws are in review, most if not all offices will have theirs completed for Sapphire Joust.

Changes to the Atlantian Symbols of Rank were also discussed, mostly as it pertains to the wearing of coronets. What can be on them, how tall, etc. For further information please see http://www.atlantia.sca.org/rank.php. If you would like to give feedback please use: feedbackATatlantia.sca.org.

Topics for Curia at Sapphire Joust to include potential changes to Kingdom event bids, with these changes there might also be changes to local event bids.

Sapphire Joust Curia is Sunday so update all after I return.

Lady Esperanza Susanna Flecha
Seneschal, Barony of Stierbach