[Moo] no archery at Wolfhou this Memorial Sunday

Barbara Miller blithaofwolfhou at yahoo.com
Thu May 26 07:48:25 PDT 2011

Greetings all,
This is a reminder that most of those at Wolfhou will be at Sapphire Joust this
weekend, so we will not being having archery practice or gathering at House
Wolfhou in Sudentorre. I understand there will be fighter practice at Sir
Richard's, and there is archery at Sapphire Joust.... enjoy your Memorial Day
Weekend, and be safe!

Looking forward to the rest of the Summer:
	* July 3 will be fireworks and picnic time...
	* There will be no archery at House Wolfhou  on August 7th... (Pennsic)