[Moo] Who is in charge of loaner garb?

lady_esperanza at cox.net lady_esperanza at cox.net
Mon May 2 16:01:42 PDT 2011

Sorry, thinking harder on it now, I believe there might be one under dress, like something that would be worn under a sideless surcoat, in white, maybe a womens small or medium and not very long. I will have to measure it when I get home.

Sudentorre might have something.

Esperanza

---- lady_esperanza at cox.net wrote:
> The Chatelain or Castellan is in charge of the loaner garb but since it is currently at my house I will speak to it.

The Stierbach loaner garb doesn't have any Viking clothing for men or women.

Lady Esperanza