[Moo] Heraldy Question

Heidi greenaura2black at yahoo.com
Sun May 8 19:07:12 PDT 2011

Amie I believe you can use the populace favor, it is a bull head white on a red background. I think you can also ask Enequy where to find the .PDF file for it
I hope that helps if not let me know and I will send a picture of what populace badge I have so it can be copied
Karin

Heidi Karin Sent from my iPhone