[Moo] Weather for Baronial Day on Sunday

Laurie Clarkston garadh at verizon.net
Sat May 14 19:09:01 PDT 2011

It is garb optional.....

Cairistiona

________________________________
From: Angela DeGolier-Stapleton <tajhamarleau at gmail.com>
Sent: Sat, May 14, 2011 9:22:47 PM
Subject: Re: [Moo] Weather for Baronial Day on Sunday

I vaguely remember being told Baronial Day is garb optional? Is this correct?
And if not, will there be gold key there? (Corey still doesn't have his own garb
yet.)

~Trisola

On Sat, May 14, 2011 at 9:09 PM, Flaithri O'Cearnaigh
<flaithri at kandsbennett.net> wrote:

The weather for Sunday’s Baronial Day is currently expected include scattered
thunderstorms. During periods of rain we can still use the shelters to fight and
gather in the hall for arts and sciences.