[Moo] ISO combat archery heavy

Karen Miller mill3rs at yahoo.com
Fri May 20 11:53:50 PDT 2011

Hi Karin,
I have a whole bunch of ammo, as well as a crossbow and I'm not sure I'm going to Pennsic... financial and work issues. I am trying to work it out though. I have tube ammo, not fiberglass, but it's not being used at the moment.
The bolts right now are "naked" and just need padding added - I have all the stuff, just haven't put it together.
You are more than welcome to use it if you want to give it a try. :)
Brigid