[Moo] Fwd: Wakefield demo

Jonathan Blaine hourumiyamoto at gmail.com
Thu May 26 09:41:29 PDT 2011

Here you go
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Rhonwen verch Tuder" <rhonwen at kandsbennett.net>
Date: May 19, 2011 2:12 PM
Subject: [Moo] Wakefield demo
moo at lists.stierbach.org>, "Watchtower" <
watchtower at sudentorre.atlantia.sca.org>, <abhainniarthair at yahoogroups.com>

This is a reminder that next Thursday May 26th we are doing the annual
Wakefield School Demo.  We are still in desperate need of people who can
make this demo.  I have 4 maybe’s and 3 confirmed people attending.  Of
course we need fighters of both disciplines for the 15-20 minute fighting
demonstration.  We also need artisans who are willing to talk about their
art and if possible let kids do a hand’s on activity or watch you. There
will also be parents and staff that will come by and ask you questions as
well…there are always are. :)

Set-up:  2:30pm

Demo:  3-4pm

Wakefield School

*4439 Old Tavern Road *

*The Plains, VA 20198*

Here is a link to the school’s page with their directions:
http://www.wakefieldschool.org/about_wakefield/directions/index.aspx

If you have any questions please let me know ASAP.

Yours,

Baroness Rhonwen