[Moo] Holiday Faire volunteers needed

N Harrison miriel.denedham at gmail.com
Fri Nov 4 08:54:36 PDT 2011

Greetings unto the lists!

With Holiday Faire rapidly approaching, troll is need of people willing to
donate a couple of hours to getting others past the gate so we can all have
a good time.  Solid arithmetic skills would be welcome, but certainly
aren't required.  SCA membership is very strongly preferred, as you can't
handle cash without it.  I'm aiming to have shifts of slightly longer than
two hours so troll isn't undermanned at any time and so folks can have a
few minutes to settle in.

If you choose to volunteer, please specify which shift or shifts would work
best for you --- Troll Setup and Merchants/Staff (before the official
opening of site, aka Oh-dark-thirty or 6:30 am to 7:45am), Merchants and
Staff Only (7:45am to 9:45am), Morning (9:45 to 11:45), Early Afternoon
(11:45 to 1:45), or Late Afternoon (1:45 to 3:45, which is the closing of
troll).

My apologies to those who see this on multiple lists.  Please forward this
to appropriate lists.

Thank you for the bandwidth.

Miriel deNedham
Head Troll for Holiday Faire