[Moo] Nov/Dec Monday practices, including tonight's.

Dante di Pietro dante.di.pietro at gmail.com
Mon Nov 7 09:10:24 PST 2011

December 5th will be cancelled because of a church function.

November 14th may have a conflict as well, but I am waiting to hear
back about that date.

I am not feeling well and ought not be around other people right now.
If there is going to be another marshal present, I can show up to
unlock the building tonight. If not, practice will be cancelled.

So, it looks like a bit of a rocky month for us, but things will
smooth out shortly and we can all get back on track ASAP. I look
forward to seeing everyone at Holiday Faire.

-- Dante