[Moo] Retainers needed for Holiday Faire

Megan Brett ragsdale at mindspring.com
Sun Nov 13 09:26:51 PST 2011

Greetings people of Stierbach!

How would you like to spend two hours in the company of our most Excellent
Baron or Baroness? We need retainers for both during the day at Holiday
Faire.

What does this involve? Walking around with them, possibly going to find
someone if needed, making notes if anyone gives them a gift, and getting a
chance to see what life is like for the Baronage.

How long? Two hours. The shifts are: 10-12; 12-2; 2-4. And there's some
flexibility if needed.

We will be having some Royal Visitors at Holiday Faire (Her Highness and I
believe Their Highnesses of Aethelmarc).  Let's fill all these shifts and
make our barony look good!

If interested, please email me back at ragsdale @ mindspring dot com or
historymagpie at gmail dot com with the times you'd be most interested in
retaining etc.  Also feel free to contact me with any questions about
retaining for TE or in general.

In Service,

Ana Beig de Roslyn