[Moo] Newcomer activities at Holiday Faire

Barbara Miller blithaofwolfhou at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 17 10:50:23 PST 2011

Greetings all,

If you are relatively new to the SCA, or know of people who are new and coming to Holiday Faire,  I invite you to come join us at Holiday Faire! (Website:  www.stierbach.org)

I am happy to announce that at Holiday Faire, this coming weekend in Manassas VA,  there will be a Newcomer's Tour at 11am of the site and the activities common at SCA Events. The tour will start from Newcomer's Point, near Troll. Lunch will follow the tour. At 2pm, Mistress Morwenna will be teaching a SCA101 class, starting at the Chatelaine's Newcomers Point.

See you this weekend!
Blitha of Wolfhou

Directions:
From I-66:  Take the Rt. 234 exit (exit number 44). Turn left onto Dumfries Rd (Business 234), about the 5th red light. Go north about one mile and, immediately after the National Guard Armory, turn left onto American Legion Drive into the fairgrounds.