[Moo] A letter arrived

Marcolo DelMare marcolobronzethunder at gmail.com
Sun Nov 20 09:00:41 PST 2011

Dear Stierbach,

   I got a letter from someone in Sylvan Glen, Aethelmearc. It arrived
yesterday while I was at the event. There was no return address but it was
addressed to "The Barony of Stierbach" c/o Lord Marcolo del Mare. It is a
beautifully calligraphed card; design, calligraphy and illumination by
Naire Saint Claire as part of the A&S 50 challenge #8 sire of Sylvan Glen,
Aethelmearc. The intention was probably to get it read at court yesterday
so instead I will post the text to you all here. I will pass it on to their
Excellencies at the next Barony meeting.

"Greetings unto the Barony of Stierbach from the Shire of Sylvan Glen. On
behalf of their Royal Majesties of Aethelmearc, we invite you to join us at
our celebration of Aethelmearc Kingdom Twelfth Night. The event will be
held in Martinsburg, WV on January VII a.s. XLVI. We would be most honored
by your presence on this Occasion."

Marcolo
--
"Somebody has to do something, and it's just incredibly pathetic that it
has

"In medieval times, people probably would have referred to me as
“Phlegmatic” and attributed this tendency to an imbalance of my humors.
These days people just think of me as an an irreverent asshat."
 -- Patrick Rothfuss