[Moo] Holiday Faire volunteers needed

Brian Bertrand bertran.de.st.jean at gmail.com
Tue Nov 15 04:10:17 PST 2011

I can come sit in the morning, I believe.

--
In Service to the Dream,

Brian C. Bertrand
SKA-Bertran de Saint Jean

I am a fan of the cereal comma:  Part of a balanced breakfast that includes
milk, juice, and toast.

Showing deference to those with power over you is not courtesy, it is
self-preservation.  Showing deference to those over whom you have power is
not only courtesy, but grace.